Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome

I know I'm interrupting No 1 Fan's plotline (again!) but I thought this was worth a mention.
I'd like to welcome to this blog a certain Ms. Dipin Kaur, who has recently started following it. Why is this of any significance you might ask? Quite simply, she is the first follower of this blog who I do not know personally! Seriously. Yeah, I know, it's kinda sad but hopefully this is a sign of things to come. So I'd like to thank Ms. Kaur for making my day and I hope to get some feedback from her. I also hope you won't tire of my inconsistency and bear with me which seems to have become the most often used phrase in this blog.
Oh and if by any chance you accidentally pressed the follow button and were planning to correct that but won't do so now because you feel it would be embarassing....meh, I'll take what I can get. A pity follower's better than no followers, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment